Search This Blog

Thursday 6 January 2011

Styling Black

Unfortunately my connection was bad and couldn't stay on the cat walk.
This is the outfit I made for that theme.


Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight's theme is "Black" and I have gone for a Brazillian Classy Lady look.   I have been spending some time with my Brazillian friends and was impressed by their culture and style and thought tonight would be a fitting evening to try to do a style myself.
Emily skirt By Elate
Silletto Moody Bare katherine Black
Bliss Couture New Year Coat
HUIT eye Liner
*ByKay* Lady elite Brace and ring
Eyta Collar
Hair By FabULous
EMOtions Creole Earrings
Bohe,ian Black swan lashes
LAQ Ebony Skin
C Star Brazillian Girl Shape.
UH gemstone eyes.
I would like to thanks Steve and Anrol for their continueing support, and our judge this evening who has a hard job with all the amazing looks I see back stage!
I always want to thank the wonderful audience for their support as they are our rock!
kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment