Search This Blog

Thursday 6 January 2011

Styling Purple

Tonight's theme is "Purple" and I would liek to welcome everyone here tonight to the styling.
Purple is royalty. A mysterious color, purple is associated with both nobility and spirituality. The opposites of hot red and cool blue combine to create this intriguing color.
My outfit and accessories:
HUIT~Eyeliner(Black)
EMO-tions creole  earrings
*ByKay* ~ Kate Spring ~ * Necklace
'SEDUCTIVE' THIGH HIGH BOOT
Cyber Arm Implant Biohazard
Abaddon Arts LEDDINA SKIN Deep Sea Special
*~*Etya Collar: Scripted,
JAZMYN D - DENIM'D MINI & HOT PINK
miuk sexy purple  panties
spam my box  miuk tube
Rabid II 1 - Muted Purple
VS - Slipstream Horns - Black
::UH::GemStone eye

I would like to thanks Steve and Anrol for their continueing support, and our judge this evening who has a hard job with all the amazing looks I see back stage!
I always want to thank the wonderful audience for their support as they are our rock!
kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment