Search This Blog

Wednesday 10 November 2010

The excitement just gets better!!!!

Tonight's theme was Superhero, so as my name is Felyne and it is a play on words for Feline (I love cat's!) Cat woman was my choice of hero.  There were so many incredible costumes how the judges decide these things is amazing! I would find it difficult for sure!
Guess who won? YESSSSSSSSSSSS it was me!!! I am so thrilled and delighted, it shows the hard work and patience are paying off and I have a journey ahead of me that is going to be one I really enjoy!
Here's a pic, I dunno what it was (my leather outfit?) but the crowd went wild and I had lots of requests for piccies afterwards.  What a night!  Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfecccccccccccccccccccccccccccct!

1st-Felyne Aura
2nd-Diana Balhaus
3rd-AngelRaella Shelman



Hope you like the picture :)  I loved working on this outfit!
So I just had to go out and party ;)
and party some more... :P

I follow a DJ called Erasmus Weatherwax if you have not attended one of his crazy gig's you are missing out on an evening of sexeh fun!! He has a mature rating and sizzzlesssssssssssssssss!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment