Search This Blog

Wednesday 10 November 2010

Training for Modelling with CWS




I joined CWS on Friday 5th of November after being offered a sponsorship by a very generous and kind lady.
Our first lesson entailed learning how to walk on the cat walk and stop on the dots...
I was keen and bright and eager to learn a new SL skill but it wasn't long before a love hate relationship stated to develop between me and those dots... Yes I loved them when I managed to stand on them correctly but I swear those darn things move on purpose!!!!!

My fellow classmates and I strode out and managed to fall off the stage, miss most of the dots and ask a whole bunch of questions until DebbieDoo Tigerfish's head was spinning!!
I always imagined that walking on the catwalk entailed was an ao and off you go...
How very wrong I was...

In the last four days my whole world has been dedicated to modelling, editing, practising and thinking a whole lot about what I have to do next...
My course lasts three weeks and if these last four days are anything to go by it will be fun, exciting and the most immense Buzz imaginable!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment