Search This Blog

Wednesday 10 November 2010

I entered my first competition!!!!


On Sunday Debbie asked us to attend a styling competition so we could experience one and get the nerves under control. 
The event was Capris.  I scoured my inventory as I had no time to shop and came up with a lovely N Core outfit which was just dying to be worn.  I named the outfit  Daylight Reddery.
My nerves were in pieces and I decided to take a deep breath, try to remember everything I had been taught and do my best!!!!
In a state of shock and reeling I came SECOND!!!! in this (my first) ever event!!!!!
Here's a pic ;)
My outfit information

This is an example of my description.
Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen.
My name is Felyne and I come from the UK.
Welcome to tonight's theme which is Capri's!
I hope you enjoy the outfit I have put together, I have named it Daylight Reddery.
I love my Capri pants but like to give them a glamorous look and feel and when I am out shopping for my next bargain or breathtaking outfit, I wear my hat to complete the edgy lady about town look.
I love red and especially the fabulous hues and richness found in these particular shades of red.
The hair and hat are  .:EMO-tions:. * BELINDA * /naturals, I got this free at the last hair fair event.
The eyelashes are by ::Exodi:: A previous hunt gift.
My skin is [LeLutka]-AVA (Group Gift October).
My shape is an on going project by myself :).
The Purple and Gold bangle and ring are by Mariposa:  and called  Aubade Reloaded! (Free Group Gift)
The earrings are Mariposa: Jewels: Triptych - Onyx Pearl. (Free group gift)
My other ring is PRIMALOT 'Fragility' CrystalRose&Topaz.  Another wonderful group gift and a particular favorite of mine.

The black short jacket with loop and dark red top are by N-core designs and a members gift.
The Capri's are N-core "Hunter" in black. Also a free group gift.

My shoes are Stiletto Moody Bare Robin (Black/Red) v1.31  and I bought them myself.

Thank you so much for seeing me and your patience this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment