Search This Blog

Monday 15 November 2010

Good day to you!

Today I have two classes! One will go over things like poses, the different stages and formations that are used, some editing discussions and of course styling.
The second class is all about Styling in fact it's a competition... I have made up my outfit and the theme is Fishnet.  If you would like to come see one of the styling shows click
CWS it starts at 2.00pm SLT today (who knows you may just catch the modelling bug).
=Monday November 15
Time: 8:00 am/slt by DebbieDoo Tigerfish
Time: 2:00 pm/slt by Lisana Rosse

I love fashion BUT it is not enough for me to just pop a folder open and wear the contents and feel I have attained a "look".
I always want to feel different and look different so I always combine outfits so that what ever I wear is unique to my style and look.

Style card:-

[LeLutka]-AVA
Shape (my own).
:: Exodi :: Eyelashes
::Umedama Holic::Gemstone eyes (no longer available).
Analog Dog hello blonde
::DS:: Dew Lips 3 Dulce Secrets
*VioMagic* Silver Star Outfit
SELDOM BLUE  SEXY STELLA
PRIMALOT 'Tahitian Princess' Set drop


No comments:

Post a Comment